Accommodations - Our Charming, Comfortable Rooms with Bath
Enjoy the Outdoors and Relax in our Parklike Backyard
The Southampton Village Motel, a family owned and operated, local business, is proud to announce the complete renovation of our pristine 315 Hampton Road location. The renovation and full facelift of our ten individual guest rooms now featuring elegantly hand made furniture designed by Interior Designer, Martha Zukosky and Contractor, Mauricio Borge of Challenge Construction.
A complete remodeling of the bathroom has adhered to the modern rejuvenation of the property. Now lined with chrome accents, monogramed bathrobes, and a sleek glass shower door, The SVM feels more like a luxury New York City hotel than a maturing, quaint, 45 year-old, family run business in the heart of Southampton Village. Each room is fully equipped with small discreet refrigerators, comfortable queen-size or twin beds, flat screen TV's, 25-channel cable TV and WiFi throughout.
"We are proud and excited to unveil our new product this year just in time for the Spring season. We have really gone above and beyond and used our luxury hotel background to upgrade the amenities and the overall guest experience we offer here at The Southampton Village Motel."
- Diane Segreti, Owner and Operator. ..
The Southampton Village Motel’s
Ongoing Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety
The Southampton Village Motel has, and always will, have our guests safety and security as our top priority. While we have distinguished our reputation in offering an exceptionally clean product, we would like to assure our valued guests of the following cleaning and hygiene measures in place, in wake of COVID-19. The core pillars for our success include: team education, hand washing hygiene, and cleaning product specifications.
Team Knowledge, Safety, and Health
The education of our team and the adherence to our guidelines are essential to an effective cleaning program.
- Team Training: All of our team are fully trained in housekeeping and hygiene protocols. In addition, the team has been educated with an enhanced COVID-19 awareness program.
- Proper and frequent hand washing is essential to combat the spread of this virus. Additionally, we have increased the frequency and sanitization of high touch points areas in and on property.
- All of our team have their temperature taken prior to starting work.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
In conjunction with large hospitality industry providers, we have procured cleaning products which meet CDC guidelines and are effective in providing a clean and safe guest environment.
- Guest Rooms: Cleaning and disinfecting protocols are in place, accompanied by CDC recommended cleaning products. Special attention to high touch point items: remote, door handles, mini-fridge, etc.
- Public Spaces: Increased frequency of sanitization of guest frequented areas such as the front desk check in area and room keys.
We are committed to ensure both our guests and team members are safe and comfortable when with us at The Southampton Village Motel. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for any further inquiries. We look forward to welcoming you!