The Southampton Village Motel’s
Ongoing Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety
The Southampton Village Motel has, and always will, have our guests safety and security as our top priority. While we have distinguished our reputation in offering an exceptionally clean product, we would like to assure our valued guests of the following cleaning and hygiene measures in place, in wake of COVID-19. The core pillars for our success include: team education, hand washing hygiene, and cleaning product specifications.
Team Knowledge, Safety, and Health
The education of our team and the adherence to our guidelines are essential to an effective cleaning program.
- Team Training: All of our team are fully trained in housekeeping and hygiene protocols. In addition, the team has been educated with an enhanced COVID-19 awareness program.
- Proper and frequent hand washing is essential to combat the spread of this virus. Additionally, we have increased the frequency and sanitization of high touch points areas in and on property.
- All of our team have their temperature taken prior to starting work.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
In conjunction with large hospitality industry providers, we have procured cleaning products which meet CDC guidelines and are effective in providing a clean and safe guest environment.
- Guest Rooms: Cleaning and disinfecting protocols are in place, accompanied by CDC recommended cleaning products. Special attention to high touch point items: remote, door handles, mini-fridge, etc.
- Public Spaces: Increased frequency of sanitization of guest frequented areas such as the front desk check in area and room keys.
We are committed to ensure both our guests and team members are safe and comfortable when with us at The Southampton Village Motel. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for any further inquiries. We look forward to welcoming you!